Are you interested in joining the Stonington Garden Club? Below is a summary of our benefits, application process, and requirements. Click here for more information about applying for membership.
Are you an SGC member who knows someone interested in joining our club? Please click here for the current application.
Please contact the Admissions Chair with any questions: email@example.com.
Benefits of a Stonington Garden Club Membership
- Education on garden related subjects: horticulture, landscape, floral design and the environment
- Enjoying the company of friends
- Making new friends
- Sharing common interests
- Designing and working in our community service projects
- Learning new skills
The Application Process
- It is suggested that you attend one to two meetings prior to applying.
- Please read this document that describes the process.
Active Membership Requirements
- Join and be an active member in a minimum of one Committee
- Attendance at all Membership Meetings is expected
- Active participation in all Club community projects
- Support our Community projects by volunteering at the project locations, attending workshops and events
- Volunteer for the triennial Gardens by the Sea Tour and purchase a ticket in advance
- Payment of annual dues