Are you interested in joining the Stonington Garden Club? Click on the link below to find our application. Stonington Garden Club Application. Please contact the Admissions Chair with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an SGC member who knows someone interested in joining our club? Please read this document How to Propose and Sponsor a Candidate to the SGC.
Benefits of a Stonington Garden Club Membership
- Education on garden related subjects: horticulture, landscape, floral design and the environment
- Enjoying the company of friends
- Making new friends
- Sharing common interests
- Designing and working in our community service projects
- Learning new skills
The Application Process
- It is suggested that you attend one to two meetings prior to applying.
- Please read this document that describes the process.
Active Membership Requirements
- Join and be an active member in a minimum of one Committee
- Attendance at all Membership Meetings is expected
- Active participation in all Club community projects
- Support our Community projects by volunteering at the project locations, attending workshops and events
- Volunteer for the triennial Garden Tour and purchase a ticket
- Payment of annual dues