Your contribution supports the programs and projects that the Stonington Garden Club provides to the community. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation this year. Your generous gift of any size makes a difference. Thank you!
The Stonington Garden Club is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Or send a check payable to “Stonington Garden Club” to:
Stonington Garden Club
P.O. Box 385
Stonington, CT 06378
What does the Stonington Garden Club do that needs so much financial support?
- The Children’s Learning Garden at the Stonington Community Center (COMO) is maintained by the Garden Club to support the COMO’s many educational programs.
- NatureScapes is a field trip program created by the club for every 3rd grader in Stonington.
- Annual scholarships to Stonington High School are given to seniors interested in environmental studies.
- The Lighthouse Garden, the Borough Post Office flower beds, and Wayland’s Wharf rain garden were built and are maintained by our members.
- Hundreds of holiday floral arrangements are created by the club for local care facilities.
- Wreaths are made by members and donated to raise funds for the Stonington Historical Society’s Deck the Walls and to decorate the Library, the COMO and the Post Office.
- Our Village Fair floral booth raises funds to benefit the COMO.
- We provide grants for more than 20 organizations involved in conservation and the environment, including the Denison Pequotsepos Nature Center and the Coogan Farm Giving Garden.