CELEBRATING OUR NATIVE PLANTS
A Photography Bench Show
October 13, 2021
10 am – 12 pm
ENTRY RULES AND GUIDELINES
- One or two entries of a digital photo per SGC member. One entry per class. Maximum of two entries permitted per club member. Classes will be limited to ten entries per class.
- Photos must be 2-5 mb in size.
- Photos will be accepted between September 15 and September 22 (midnight). Digital Photos must be attached to an email addressed to: email@example.com (Texted photos will not be accepted.)
- Photo files should be labeled ClassNumber_firstname_lastname_title.jpg
Title Photo example: “Monarch Butterfly on Coneflower”
- The email content to which each photo is attached should include the name of the Photographer, phone number, email address for judging comments to be sent, along with a description of the photo, where and when it was taken and the title of the photo.
- All entries should be the work of the Photographer/Member only. Any editing should be the work of the Photographer/Member only.
- Minimal post processing/editing is allowed, but the photo should not be altered significantly.
- Workshop attendance is highly recommended.
Class I: Color Photograph of a native plant in a garden setting
Class II: Color Landscape Photograph featuring a native plant or plants
Class III: Color Photograph of a pollinator, bird, or other animal on or near a native plant or tree
Class IV: Macro or Close Up Color Photograph of a native plant
Definition of Native Plants: Native plants of North America and cultivars
Resources: Native Plant Trust https://gobotany.nativeplanttrust.org