To join the Stonington Garden Club please open and print THIS MEMBERSHIP FORM.
Benefits of a Stonington Garden Club Membership
- Enjoying the company of friends
- Making new friends
- Sharing common interests
- Continuing our education on garden related subjects: horticulture, landscape and floral design, and the environment
- Designing and working in our community service projects
- Learning new gardening skills
The Application Process
- Attend one-two meetings prior to application in the last 12 months.
- Complete an application, the “Statement of Interest,” this must be submitted to your sponsor prior to April 1st, along with a $50 application fee
Active Membership Requirements
- Active participation in all Club projects.
- Attendance at all meetings is expected
- Be a member of a committee
- Support our community projects
- Payment of annual dues.